Roast Beef Caprese Sandwich
- 2 large leaves Romaine lettuce
- 1/8 – ¼ pound sliced roast beef (or pastrami)
- 1-2 slices, high-fat mozzarella
- 1 vine-ripe tomato
- 3-4 leaves basil
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
1. Wash and dry romaine leaves, and layer on top of one another.
2. Layer the roast beef slices, sliced mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil leaves on one side of romaine leaves.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Fold romaine to make a sandwich.
Joe's Comments: This is a great way to enjoy a robust sandwich with next to no carbohydrates.