Stripped Green Juice
From McKel Hill, RD, nutrition coach and founder of Nutrition Stripped.
- 1 bunch of organic kale
- 1 head of organic romaine lettuce
- 1 bunch of organic celery
- 2 large organic cucumbers
- 1 large Fuji apple (or green apple for less sugar)
- ½ cup pineapple
- Handful of parsley
- Handful of cilantro
- Juice from 1 to 2 lemons to taste
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger root (optional)
- Stevia to taste (optional)
Serves 2 to 4
The Benefits: It jams 15 to 17 servings of vegetables and fruits into one juice. Of course, juicing strips out most of the fiber you'd get from eating fresh produce, but the vitamins, minerals, and other key nutrients are all there.