Dr. Bob Arnot's Apple Cuke Parsley Mint
This smoothie, also recommended by Dr. Bob, again includes chia seeds as a centerpiece – this time with apples, cucumbers, and two vitamin-rich herbs: parsley and mint.
Apple Cuke Parsley Mint
- 1 cup freshly pressed apple juice
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 tablespoons chia
- 1 small diced green apple, such a granny smith (peeled if apple is not organic or skin is waxed)
- ½ cup roughly chopped cucumber, peeled if waxed or bitter
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves.
Preparation: Combine and blend.