'Burlock Coast' Key to Her Heart Lime Pie
- 4 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 11 oz key lime juice (look for Nellie and Joe’s)
- 4 oz egg yolks (approximately 3 yolks)
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- Pre-made graham cracker crust
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Buy your favorite pre-made 8- 9-inch graham cracker crust and pre-bake at 325° for five minutes.
- In a small mixer, or in a bowl with a whisk, combine condensed milk and egg yolks. Once combined add lime juice and zest. Fill pre-baked crust with key lime mixture and bake at 250° for approximately 20 minutes. (Add additional time in 5 minute increments, if needed.)
- The pie is done when, if gently jiggled, the filling moves uniformly as one and does not ripple. The filling should be a medium firmness to touch. Refrigerate and serve with whipped cream of your choice.