Fix Your Stiff Joints with These 5-Minute Routines
Flow 1: Dancing Bear
- Start on all fours with knees just off the ground.
- Push your hips back and drive your head through your arms.
- As you perform the sit-through on each side, make sure to keep your butt off the ground and really keep your core tight and shoulders back.
- When you transition to the lunge with reach, focus on keeping the back leg straight and glute activated.
- Finish with nice and controlled burpees. Feel free to add the push-up and jump in if you're feeling feisty.