Giant Sets: The Best Thing You Aren't Doing to Gain Muscle and Burn Fat
5. Dumbbell Curl with Full Twist: 12 reps
- Standing tall with your chest up, start with a pair of light dumbbells at your sides, hands rotated so your palms are facing straight behind you.
- Curl the bells up to your chest, rotating your hands as you go.
- At the top of the bicep squeeze, your palms should be rotated completely so they are facing your biceps.
- Return to the bottom and reverse the rotation making sure to maintain complete control of the bells the entire time.