Giant Sets: The Best Thing You Aren't Doing to Gain Muscle and Burn Fat
7. Dumbbell Single-Leg Deadlift: 8 reps per leg
- Pick two lighter dumbbells and hold them with ends touching, just in front of your hips.
- Putting pressure on the ball of one foot and keep a slight bend in your knee, hinge at the hip, raising the opposite leg up and back.
- Continue lowering the bells, raising the back leg until your body is parallel with the floor.
- Reverse the motion and return to the top, squeezing your glutes throughout.