Plank Knee Drops
This exercise forces your body to use your core muscles and scapular stabilizers at the same time, which optimizes their dynamic strengthening.
- Assume a high plank position with your arms straight.
- Your hands should be rotated out slightly, pressing down through your thumb and index fingers.
- Keep your core muscles contracted and bring your right knee to your right armpit with your foot off the ground.
- Drop your knee down to your right wrist and then back up to your right armpit.
- Repeat 10 times, and then switch sides.
- Perform three sets on each side.