You’re busy. You’re distracted. You’re always juggling work, your family, your lifestyle, and your goals. You’re running like a madman, trying to keep a dozen different balls in the air at all times. And if you’re anything like us, you probably feel too often like you’re doing a crummy job of it all.
Man, we can all relate. Time to reset.
We pulled together eight courses in an Ultimate Productivity Bundle that’ll improve your mind, improve your resume, and ultimately balance out the hellacious mess our lives can become. This is the self-improvement stuff you always tell yourself you need—and now, you can pick it all up in one super-package for just $36 (a tasty savings of over 90%).
- How To Find Your Life Purpose & Maximize Your Impact: You need to find your purpose now. Over 48 lectures, you’ll learn the ten takeaways that drove some of history’s most successful people—everyone from Albert Einstein and Michelangelo to Barack Obama and Steven Spielberg.
- 27 Life-Changing Lessons From the Smartest People in History: Steve Jobs had a secret. So did the Buddha. Aristotle, too. Understand the crucial lessons they learned that could transform your life.
- Become a Speed Reading Machine: Read 300 Books This Year: The more you read, the smarter you become. So learn to read even faster — and retain all that information — with this training.
- How to Double Your Productivity by Tomorrow Morning: 12 Step Guide: Rituals are the key to productivity. This course gives you the steps to maximize your time and get the most out of yourself.
- Make More, Work Less: Time Management + Productivity Course: What self-inflicted wounds are wrecking your productivity? What hard choices need to be made? This is the course that’ll show you the answers, and what to do about them.
- Entrepreneur Productivity Hacks: Working harder doesn’t help if you aren’t working smarter. Expert Joel Widmer breaks down proven strategies for streamlining your work efforts to give you more of the free time you need.
- Instant Public Speaking Master Class: Does public speaking makes you cringe? This course will help you find your authority and own every presentation setting.
- Get Things Done: How to Organize Your Life & Take Action: Study the Action Map and use it to set goals, manage your time and ultimately clarify your life and career.
Altogether, it’s 27 hours of tips and tools that’ll wipe out the noise and turn up your focus to become the version of yourself you want to be. Usually, this bundle would cost you $1,274, but you can get it today for less than $5/class when you purchase for just $36.