The case of disgraced billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein has been in the news for months, and now a new investigation has unearthed some major new details. In the new book, Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales, from Dylan Howard, Melissa Cronin and James Robertson, the authors dig deep into the story behind sex, blackmail, and international espionage.
With new interviews, never-before-seen documents, court files and more, the book investigates the mystery behind Epstein’s death, as well as his road from being unknown to suddenly crossing paths with some of the most powerful people around the world.
The investigation in the book goes over Epstein’s history of hosting parties at multiple locations, including his private island in the Caribbean, Florida, and New York. It also looks at how some of the most influential men in the world became connected to him.
Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales, written by Dylan Howard, Melissa Cronin and James Robertson, is out today at booksellers everywhere.
Revelations in the book include:
- Proof that President Bill Clinton and President Donald Trump’s relationships with Epstein were more extensive than they have admitted
- The dark secret behind Epstein’s deep ties to the science world: Bill Gates, Steven Pinker, and more Nobel winners
- Proof of President Trump’s ties to Robert Maxwell, the father of Epstein’s former girlfriend Ghislaine, and an international spy
- The complex web of subterfuge between Robert Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein, Mossad, Adnan Khashoggi, and Saudi Arabia
- Epstein’s secret business interest with Trump’s former lawyer, Michael Cohen
- The mysterious deaths of several men connected to the case
- New details about Trump’s former Labor Secretary Acosta’s involvement in crafting Epstein’s infamous sweetheart deal
The new book also includes some exclusives and new info:
- Exclusive access to his sprawling Manhattan townhouse
- An exclusive interview with Epstein’s longtime chauffeur
- An exclusive interview with Epstein’s jail mate, who witnessed his suicide attempt
- An exclusive interview with Epstein’s New Mexico housekeeper Deidre Stratton, who said her main job was to procure Epstein with a “stable” of young female masseuses, including a female companion for Prince Andrew
- Transcripts of long-buried police interviews of teen Epstein victims from the 1990s
- An exclusive interview with Alan Dershowitz, Epstein’s one-time attorney
- Exclusive interviews with victims’ attorneys Spencer Kuvin, Gloria Allred, and Lisa Bloom
- Exclusive interview with victims Alicia Arden and Michelle Licata
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!