9) Homemade Granola Bar
Homemade granola bars provide on-the-go fuel without the caffeine crash. Bonus: You can use your favorite ingredients to pack in the right combination of healthy fats, protein, and carbohydrates. To start, try Coale’s Peanut Butter Oatmeal Banana Bars.
– 1/2 cup peanut flour
– 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
– 2 mashed bananas
– 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
– 1 cup almond milk and 1 cup water (heated until boiling)
– 1/4 tsp sea salt
– 1/4 tsp vanilla
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
– Mix the first four ingredients and add to heated milk and water mixture.
– Add vanilla and sea salt.
– Pour into greased pan.
– Bake for 45 minutes or until firm.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top