– 1 oz Fidencio Classico Mezcal
– 1 oz Suerte Silver Tequila
– 1/2 oz Giffard Apricot Liquor
– 1/2 oz lemon juice
– 1/2 oz Orgeat (Almond Syrup)
– 1 oz fresh-squeezed orange juice
– Dash of Angostura Bitters
Combine all ingredients and shake, strain over tall glass with crushed ice. Garnish with citrus peel circle filled with 151 rum, set on fire. Garnish with cinnamon powder. Make sure to blow out the flame before drinking.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Jettison Cocktail & Spirits Den in Dallas, TX.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top