3. Blueberry-Oatmeal Smoothie
Gluten-free rolled oats add a wonderful texture to your average smoothie.
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 banana, frozen
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen organic blueberries
- 1 tsp honey (optional)
- 4–5 ice cubes (if using fresh blueberries)
- Place the oats in a blender and blend for 1–2 minutes until they are ground into a fine powder. Add the rest of the ingredients, blend, and enjoy!
No time to whip up a DIY drink in the a.m.? No problem—head to Jamba Juice and try the Great Greens freshly squeezed juice, a blend of apple, cucumber, spinach, kale, chard, lemon, and chia seeds.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top