5. Vegetable-Egg Scramble with Fontina Cheese
This light dish will be a favorite way to meet your daily requirements of vegetables. If you don’t have broccoli or tomatoes, use whatever vegetables you have in the house.
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- ½ cup sliced grape tomatoes
- 1 large whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp fresh basil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp shredded fontina cheese
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté the garlic for 1 minute, then add the broccoli and tomatoes. Cook for 2–3 minutes until broccoli is tender, but still crunchy.
- Whisk egg and egg whites in a bowl until frothy.
- Pour egg and egg whites into skillet and continue to mix thoroughly while eggs cook. Add basil, salt, oregano, and cheese and cook for 3–4 minutes until eggs have light brown edges. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top