6. Egg and Avocado Breakfast Burrito
Breakfast burritos are easy enough to make even on your busiest mornings.
- 3 large whole eggs
- 3 egg whites
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
- ¼ yellow onion, finely chopped
- ½ green pepper, diced
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and mashed
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 4 gluten-free corn or rice flour tortillas, warmed
- 2⁄3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ cup gluten-free salsa
- In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, egg whites, cheese, and milk until frothy.
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté the onion and green pepper until onion is translucent, about 2–3 minutes.
- Pour the egg mixture into skillet and cook, stirring, until eggs are scrambled.
- Season the mashed avocados with salt and pepper.
- Place tortillas one at a time in a separate skillet and cook until warm, about 2–3 minutes.
- Spread equal amounts of avocado on one side of tortillas and layer with equal amounts of goat cheese and scrambled eggs. Roll up into burritos and serve immediately with salsa on the side.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top