BLT Summer Rolls with Avocado
8 slices bacon
1/2 – 1 large tomato
1/2 – 1 avocado
4 rice paper wrappers
4 large butter lettuce leaves
8 teaspoons mayonnaise
1. Cook bacon in pan until crispy. Drain on paper towels.
2. Fill large bowl with warm water and dip rice paper rolls in water until soft. Place on plate in front of you.
3. Layer lettuce, tomato, avocado, 2 slices bacon, and mayonnaise on the rice paper roll.
4. Keeping the ends open tightly roll the rice paper away from you. Slice in half.
5. Repeat with remaining rice paper wrappers.
Recipe and photo courtesy Vicky Berman @ Avocado Pesto
Back to top