Strawberry Banana Protein Pancakes
Makes 6-8 pancakes
¼ cup Nutiva Butter flavor coconut oil + 2 tbsp
3 large eggs
⅓ cup dairy-free milk (almond, flax, cashew, etc).
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ripe banana, mashed
¼ cup coconut flour
3 tbsp vanilla protein powder
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp sea salt
1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
3 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
1. Heat a large skillet to medium – medium high heat. Add 1 tbsp coconut oil to the pan to coat.
2. Melt ¼ cup coconut oil, and mix together in a large bowl with eggs, milk, vanilla, and mashed banana. Combine all ingredients until smooth.
3. In a smaller bowl, mix together dry ingredients: flour, protein powder, baking powder, and sea salt. Add dry ingredients to wet and continue to mix until well combined. Batter will be thick.
4. Spoon batter onto pan to and shape into 3- 4-inch diameter discs or circles. Cook for approximately 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown and cooked through. You may need to continue adding more coconut oil to pan, after each batch of pancakes.
5. Top with fresh strawberries and a drizzle of maple syrup (optional)
Recipe and photo courtesy Amy @ Wholesomelicious
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top