2. Blender protein pancakes
Place all 5 ingredients in a blender and let it do most of the work. All you need to do is pour the batter in batches into a heated pan and cook the pancakes.
Skill level: Beginner
Start to Finish: 20 minutes
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup old fashioned oats (gluten-free)
5 large eggs
1-2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 tablespoon maple syrup (optional)
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
2. In a large frying pan over low-medium heat, add a small amount of butter and pour about ¼ cup of batter, repeating until the pan is filled.
3. Cook until you start to see bubbles form, flip and cook for another minute or until golden brown on both sides.
4. Repeat until all batter has been used.
5. Top with your favorite toppings
Nutrition Information (per serving)
Calories: 229; Total Fat: 9 grams; Saturated Fat: 3 grams; Protein: 17 grams: Carbohydrates: 20 grams; Sugar: 6 grams; Fiber: 3 grams; Cholesterol: 238 milligrams; Sodium: 276 milligrams
Recipe and photo by Alexa Schirm of Simple Roots Wellness.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top