You’ve heard of, maybe even witnessed, people who’ve done the cinnamon challenge. The American Associaiton of Poison Control Centers issued a warning in 2012, urging people not to—and with good reason. It’s so difficult to swallow or spit out cinnamon, because you’re essentially swallowing powdered bark from the cinnamomum tree. And if you do inhale cinnamon, it can cause inflammation and scarring in your lungs, gagging, vomiting, coughing, choking, and even death. So please, stick to mixing it in your oatmeal or coffee.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top