Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
Adrienne Raimo, a functional and integrative dietitian at One Bite Wellness says, “without a doubt, this is one of the most decadent and satisfying brownies ever made. They’re firm, rich, chocolate-y, and full of nutritious goodness — all without that pesky gluten! These brownies are a go-to comfort food and are excellent for the days when you desire to ‘go rogue’ on your diet, without doing so.”
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (sifted, optional)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup melted, liquid coconut oil
- 3 eggs (room temperature works best)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1–2 drops peppermint essential oil, optional
- Grease 8×8 baking dish with coconut oil. Preheat the oven to 300º.
- Mix together all ingredients by hand or with an electric mixer.
- Pour batter into baking dish and bake for 30–35 minutes; a knife inserted into the center should come out clean.
- Cool for 25 minutes before cutting into squares or removing from pan. Stores well in fridge for 5–7 days in an airtight container. Freezing is also an option.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top