11. Hair of the Dog Bloody Mary
- 1.5 oz of pickle-infused Tito’s Handmade Vodka*
- 3-4 oz of your favorite Bloody Mary mix
- Rim flavor: Pickle, lemon or lime juice
- Rim seasoning: Sea salt, paprika or cayenne pepper
- Light and savory garnishes: Celery, parsley, olives, cherry tomatoes, pickle slices, and/or banana peppers
- Protein garnishes: Bacon, smoked sausage, and/or jerky
- Seasoning garnishes: Black pepper, paprika, and/or hot sauce
To make pickle-infused vodka:
- Add 1/4 cup of dill pickle juice into a bottle of Tito’s Handmade Vodka.
- Drop in a few slices of pickles. Let sit 4-5 days.
To make the Bloody Mary:
- Wet the glass rim with pickle, lemon, or lime juice. Dip the glass into sea salt, paprika, or cayenne pepper.
- Combine pickle-infused Tito’s Handmade Vodka with Bloody Mary mix and ice in a shaker. Shake well.
- Pour the Bloody Mary mixture into glasses. Go wild with garnishes—like bacon, smoked sausage, jerky, black pepper, paprika, and/or hot sauce.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top