12. Presentation is Perception
- ¾ oz Bombay Sapphire Gin
- 1 oz Martini Rubino Vermouth
- ½ oz Briottet Crème d’Abricot (apricot liqueur)
- 5-6 red currants
- 2 raspberries
- ¼ oz honey syrup (1:1)
- Add currants and raspberries to a mixing tin. Press lightly on the berries with a muddler or the back of a spoon to release juices.
- Add all remaining ingredients to tin. Fill with ice, and shake well for 10-15 seconds.
- Double strain into a chilled coupe glass, and garnish with a small currant cluster and grapefruit twist.