13. Things Get Better with Sage
- 2 parts Auchentoshan Three Wood Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- 1/2 part Amaro
- 1/2 part Demerara syrup
- 3/4 part fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 5-6 muddled blackberries
- 3-4 muddled sage leaves
- 2 sprigs of sage for garnish
- Combine berries and sage leaves in a cocktail shaker.
- Add part Demerara syrup and fresh lemon juice. Muddle ingredients in the shaker. Add Auchentoshan Three Wood Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Amaro, and Angostura bitter into the shaker.
- Shake, and pour into a double rocks glass filled with crushed ice. Garnish with berries and a sage leaf.