4. Watermelon Bloody Mary
- 2 parts Three Olives Fresh Watermelon
- 2 parts fresh tomato juice
- 2 parts fresh watermelon juice
- 1/4 parts lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 dashes Cholula Hot Sauce
- 1 pinch sea salt, celery salt, white pepper, and grated fennel seeds
- Mix all ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
- Rim double old-fashioned glasses with salt.
- Pour Bloody Mary mixture into glasses, then garnish with a watermelon cube rolled in freshly grated horseradish and a cucumber slice.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top