Cold Bean Noodle
A twist on the traditional Korean summer dish seasonally available in the summer known as kongguksu, Her Name is Han’s Cold Bean Noodle adds its own unique riff with a cold broth made from pureed edamame, along with tofu, kalguksu (knife-cut) noodles, and Yeolmoo kimchi.
- 1 lb. Par-boiled edamame bean
- 1 lb. Organic silken Tofu
- 500 ml Organic soy milk (Plain) –
- Pinch Kosher Salt
- 150g Kalguksu noodles
- 1 Yeolmoo kimchi
- 1 Honeyed radish
- 1 Lite-pickled cucumber
- 1 Lotus Root Chip
1. In a blender, combine par-boiled edamame, organic silken tofu, organic soy milk and kosher salt, cover and process just until blended.
2. Transfer to a large container, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hour or overnight.
3. In a bowl, combine Kalguksu noodles and cold bean soup (16oz)
4. Garnish with Yeolmoo kimchi, honeyed radish and lite-pickled cucumber.Back to top