Zucchini Spaghetti with Rock Shrimp
“There are tons of flavors that come out in this simple, healthy dish,” says Simone Falco, Executive Chef and Owner, Rossopomodoro. “The white wine, garlic and scallion really tie it all together”
- 8 medium zucchini
- 1 lbs. of rock shrimp cleaned and deveined
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 3 Tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup of dry white wine
- 3 scallion green and white part
- Salt a pepper to taste
1. Heat the oil. Add the garlic when brown then seared the rock shrimp in the pan, but be careful not to overcook them. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Once cooked (for about 3 minutes) add the white wine and let them cook for 1 minute.
3. Remove the shrimp and let it reduce for 5 min and high heat.
4. In the meantime, spiralize the zucchini, add to the sauce and take it off the heat. Add chopped parsley and the chopped scallions. (Do not cook the zucchini, otherwise will release too much water.)
5. Mix in the shrimp and serve.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top