Sexy Lady Sushi Roll
Spice seekers at Luxor Resort and Casino’s sushi spot should look no further than the “Sexy Lady Roll” that utilizes a spicy samba aioli to crank up the heat on the decadent roll filled with king crab, and topped with spicy tuna and fresh water eel. “The spicy tuna and samba aioli give a burst of fiery flavor that will keep you coming back for more,” says Rice & Company Sushi Chef Shih-Hua “Danny” Chen. “Our guests can customize the level of heat, choosing from a spice scale of 1-10.”
- 2 ounces king crab
- ½ ounces seaweed salad
- 1 ounces tempura crunch
- 1-1/2 ounces avocado
- 2 ounces spicy tuna
- 1 ounce eel
- 1 ounce crisp parsnip
- 2 ounces sushi rice
- 1/2 sheet of sushi nori (seaweed)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed
- 1 ½ ounces samba aioli
- Micro cilantro
- Inside: King crab, tempura crunch, seaweed salad, and avocado
- Top: Spicy tuna, fresh water eel, and crisp parsnip
- Finish: Spicy samba aioli and micro cilantro
- Place the sushi nori (seaweed) on a sushi mat.
- Spread the sushi rice on the nori without smashing the rice.
- Add king crab, tempura crunch, seaweed salad, and avocado, and gently roll using the sushi mat.
- Cover the top of the roll with spicy tuna followed by fresh water eel and crisp parsnip.
- Finish with a drizzle of spicy samba aioli and
fresh micro cilantro.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top