1-Minute Flourless Chocolate Cake
- 1 small extra ripe banana
- 1 small egg
- 3 tbsp unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1–2 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice, optional
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, pulse the banana, egg, cocoa powder, and sweetener (if using) until a very fine batter is formed.
- Grease a mug or small bowl generously. Pour the batter in mug and microwave for 60 seconds or until baked.
Recipe and photo courtesy Arman Liew @ The Big Man’s World
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top