Dark Chocolate Banana Bites
- 1 bar (3 oz) organic, fair trade 65% dark chocolate
- 2 organic bananas, ripe but firm
- Slice the bananas into ¼ in thick slices. Place the slices on a piece of parchment paper, and freeze them until they are firm (about ½ hour).
- Melt the chocolate gently in a double boiler, or a glass bowl set in a pan of water.
- Using a toothpick, dip the bananas into the chocolate and place them back onto the parchment paper.
- Return the chocolate-dipped bananas to the freezer, and freeze until the chocolate is set.
- Transfer them to a container with a lid, and freeze them for snacking later!
Recipe and photo courtesy Robin Konie @ Thank Your Body
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top