Grilled Peach Salad
- 2 large fresh peaches white flesh or yellow; cut in half
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 2 cups arugula
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp grated ricotta salata
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds, roasted and salted
- 3–4 fresh mint, leaves torn
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice peaches in half and remove the pit. Brush the four halves with oil and grill for about 5 minutes.
- Mix olive oil, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste; pour dressing over arugula just until coated. Reserve and refrigerate leftover dressing.
- Remove peaches from grill and place on top of arugula. Sprinkle ricotta salata, mint, and sunflower seeds on top.
Recipe and photo courtesy Alanna Waldron, RD @ Eat Real Food
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top