Lime Shrimp with Peach Pico
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, tails left on, and deveined
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp olive oil, divided
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 peaches, halved
- 1 small white onion, quartered
- 4 small tomatoes, diced (about 2 cups)
- 1 jalapeño, ribs and seeds removed and diced
- cilantro, optional
- Pre-heat grill to medium. Skewer 4–5 shrimp on four metal skewers, brush with 1 tbsp olive oil and sprinkle with ¾ tsp lime zest, season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Brush peach halves and onion pieces with 1 tsp olive oil. Place peaches and onions, cut side down, on grill. Grill peaches until charred, 10 minutes, flipping halfway through. Grill onions until charred, 13–15 minutes, flipping halfway through. Transfer peaches and onions to cutting board; dice when cool enough to handle.
- Make the peach pico: In a medium bowl combine diced peaches, onions, tomatoes, jalapeño, 1 tbsp lime juice, ½ tsp minced lime zest and chopped cilantro if desired. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill shrimp until opaque, 2 minutes each side. Transfer shrimp to a plate. Serve grilled shrimp with peach pico.
Recipe and photo courtesy Lauren Grant @ The Zestful Kitchen
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top