One Pan Chicken Dinner
- four boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- ¾ lb fresh green beans
- 1½ lbs red potatoes
- juice of ½ lemon
- additional lemon slices (optional)
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 1¾ tsp granulated garlic, divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400. Wash and slice the potatoes into bite-sized chunks. Wash and trim the ends off the green beans. Add the vegetables to a large mixing bowl, and toss with 1½ tablespoon olive oil, ¾ teaspoon granulated garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the veggies on a baking sheet. I lined mine with parchment paper, but you could also spray with cooking spray. Using the same bowl, season up the chicken breasts. with the remaining olive oil (½ tbsp), granulated garlic (1 tsp), lemon juice, basil, oregano, and salt and pepper.
- Toss the chicken to evenly coat, and place on the baking sheet, making sure to leave space between each piece of meat.
- Cook for 30 minutes total. I roast for 27 minutes on 400 and then three minutes on broil to crisp the edges (watch for burning!) at the end. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe and photo courtesy Marjorie Crawford @ A Pinch of Healthy
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top