Seriously Simple Sweet Potato Nachos
- 2 sweet potatoes, sliced into ¼-inch thick rounds
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 10-oz bag frozen corn
- ½ cup cheese, shredded
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, stir together sweet potatoes with chili powder and oil. Layer potatoes on large baking sheet. Bake for 18–20 minutes until cooked through.
- While cooking the potatoes, place the corn in an oven-proof skillet and also roast in oven. Roast until some kernels begin turning brown, about 18–20 minutes.
- Remove potatoes and corn from oven. Transfer potatoes to plate and top with black beans, corn, and cheese. Return to oven until cheese melts. Sprinkle with avocado. Serve.
Recipe and photo courtesy Judy Barbe, author of Your 6-Week Guide to LiveBest @ Live Best
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top