Garlic-Tahini Kale Fritters
1 large bunch organic kale, washed and dried
1 large organic tomato, chopped
1 tbsp tahini
1 clove garlic minced
½ tsp cumin
1 tsp cayenne
¼ cup almond meal
¼ cup oat flour
1 tblsp olive oil
Pink Himalayan salt
1. Chop kale into thin strips and sprinkle with salt
2. In a food processor, combine tomato, tahini, almond meal, garlic, cayenne, and cumin
3. Heat olive oil in a sauce pan on low heat. Saute kale for 1 minute. Add 1/3 cup water and cover. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add half the sautéed kale to food processor and pulse for about a minute.
5. Transfer mixture from food processor to bowl with remaining kale.
6. Form mixture into patties, and cook in saucepan for 4 minutes on each side. If the burger is too moist, add more almond meal.
7. Serve over greens
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top