Garlic-Tahini Kale Fritters
1 large bunch organic kale, washed and dried
1 large organic tomato, chopped
1 tbsp tahini
1 clove garlic minced
½ tsp cumin
1 tsp cayenne
¼ cup almond meal
¼ cup oat flour
1 tblsp olive oil
Pink Himalayan salt
1. Chop kale into thin strips and sprinkle with salt
2. In a food processor, combine tomato, tahini, almond meal, garlic, cayenne, and cumin
3. Heat olive oil in a sauce pan on low heat. Saute kale for 1 minute. Add 1/3 cup water and cover. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add half the sautéed kale to food processor and pulse for about a minute.
5. Transfer mixture from food processor to bowl with remaining kale.
6. Form mixture into patties, and cook in saucepan for 4 minutes on each side. If the burger is too moist, add more almond meal.
7. Serve over greens