4. Drop a Beat
- 1 1/2 oz Tequila Don Julio Reposado
- 2 oz fresh blackberry juice
- 1 oz fresh purple beet juice
- 1/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes fresh ginger juice
- 3 oz hibiscus water
- 3 oz sparkling mineral water
- Beet chip for garnish
Combine Tequila Don Julio Reposado, fresh lemon juice, fresh blackberry juice, fresh beet juice, fresh ginger juice, and hibiscus water in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well. Strain over fresh ice. Top up glass with sparkling mineral water, and garnish with a beet chip.
Created by mixologist Ben Scorah.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top