Agua de Sandia
“This cocktail is a nod to my childhood and growing up in Los Angeles with Mexican fruit stands throughout the city with fruit coated in TAJÍN [a Mexican condiment used to season fruit],” says Assistant Manager Jon Weimorts of Idle Hour in North Hollywood.
- 1 ½ oz gin (Weimorts uses Hendrick’s)
- 1 oz watermelon juice, fine strained
- ¾ oz lime juice
- ½ oz agave
- 3 dashes Firewater Tincture
- TAJÍN, to garnish
- Using a coupe glass, cover the rim evenly with TAJÍN.
- Shake and strain into the glass
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top