You know you can score plenty of protein just from plants. (At least that’s what people keep saying).
But have you ever seen a meat-free meal that you’d actually want to eat?
We asked five vegan athletes to share a few of their go-to recipes for when they need to refuel and repair damaged muscle. The roster:
- Austin Aries, pro wrestler and author of the forthcoming Food Fight
- Griff Whalen, wide receiver for the Baltimore Ravens
- JJ Redick, guard for the Philadelphia 76ers
- Tay Sweat, founder of The Vegan Trainer fitness and nutrition coaching service.
- Torre Washington, professional bodybuilder
Whether you’re thinking about going full vegan or just trying to eat at least one meal a week free of meat, any of these recipes will keep you fueled, happy, and on track to getting totally cut.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!