Cauliflower Tots With Creamy Cashew Buffalo Sauce
Yields: 25-30 pieces
1 small broccoli
1/2 piece onion diced
2 tsp olive oil
1/2 c almond flour
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tbs fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Place a steam basket in a medium pot. Fill quarter of pot with water and bring water to boil.
2. Add cauliflower and broccoli into the steam basket. Cover and steam for 5 minutes. Separate into 2 batches to steam if pot cannot fit all cauliflower in one batch. Set aside to cool.
3. Heat olive oil in a saute pan in medium heat. Saute onions for about 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
4. In a food processor, add cooked cauliflower, broccoli, onion, fresh parsley and blend until cauliflower is rice-like size.
5. In a mixing bowl, add almond flour, garlic powder, salt, and freshly ground pepper to cauliflower mixture. Stir until mixture binds together.
6. Use a tablespoon to scoop mixture and shape mixture into a tater-tot shape on your palm with pressure. Flatten the sides with 2 fingers.
7. Place tater tots on a parchment or silpat-lined baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
8. Serve with Creamy Buffalo Sauce!
Creamy Buffalo Sauce
Yields: 3/4 cup
1/2 c raw cashews soaked in hot water for at least 1 hour and drained
1/4 c chili sauce
2 tbs applecider vinegar
2 tbs your choice of non-dairy milk
1 tsp organic miso
Mix all ingredients in a blender or food processor until creamy. If the sauce is too thick, add more non-dairy milk 1/2 tablespoon at a time.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top