Creamy Roasted Corn Soup Recipe
2 large ears of sweet corn
1/4 cup yellow squash
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp rosemary
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 clove garlic
2 cup vegetable broth
1 cup water
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
2. To prepare the corn, hold ear of corn vertical to cutting board, and remove the kernels using a sharp knife. Place in a bowl.
3. Dice the garlic and squash, and add garlic, squash, olive oil, salt + pepper to corn. Toss mixture together, then place in heated oven on baking sheet. Roast for 35 minutes.
4. In a pot, combine water, broth, rosemary, and thyme. Once boiling, add the roasted corn mixture. Once boiling, let simmer for 5 minutes and then remove from heat.
5. Place soup in blender or food processor to cream, then reheat on stove top and serve.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top