Toiling away in a job you dread going to every morning? Love frozen, fried food?
Well, does British chain B&M have the position for you!
The discount retailer has posted a job listing for a “Chicken Nugget Connoisseur” that will be involved in the company’s expansion into “fresh and frozen food.”
B&M, naturally, naturally having fun with the new position and is looking for someone with some serious experience in snacking. If you live near Merseyside and can check off these boxes, you may just be THE B&M Connoisseur. (Although American applicants should be aware that the chips mentioned in the job listing are actually french fries). The qualifications include:
- Getting the 20 share box of nuggets from McDonald’s and keeping them all for yourself
- Being the first in the office kitchen whenever someone says there’s cake
- That time you tripped and fell at a buffet and saved the plate before yourself
- Going to an event or party because there is free food
- You value the importance of a fish finger sandwich in life
- You can conduct a power point presentation on the reasoning behind curly fries being nicer than chips
The job won’t pay money, but the connoisseur does get a monthly gift card for £25 (about $34.60 at current exchange) and the bragging rights that your opinions will be incorporated into how the chain approaches its food offering.
Otherwise, sadly, it does not sound like this job offers much in the way of moving up the company’s … pecking order.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!