6. Vin Chaud
This French take on mulled wine adds brandy for a punch.
- 1 bottle wine (a red blend works best)
- 1 pear, 1 apple, and 1 orange, sliced
- 4 cardamom pods, slightly crushed
- 4 cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brandy
- Pour the wine into a large saucepan, add all the ingredients except the brandy, and turn up the heat. Simmer for 15 minutes and remove from stove.
- Strain the liquid into another pan and set aside. When cool add brandy. Reheat and pour into mugs.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top