Overnight oats are a seamless breakfast that come in many forms. This blueberry variation can be whipped up the night before to give you a fruit boost early in the morning.
Nutrition (per serving)
495 calories; 45g protein; 49g carbs; 19g fat
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!
Makes 1 servings
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp all-natural almond butter
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 2 packets sugar-free sweetener
- Dash of cinnamon
How to make it
Add all ingredients to a bowl. Mix well. Refrigerate overnight, or at least 3 to 4 hours.