12. Recipe: Mango, Avocado, and Roasted Chicken Salad
This no-cook recipe is perfect for hot summer days when you just don’t want to get anywhere near your oven!
Skill level: Beginner
Start to Finish: 15 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 0 minutes
1 box spring mix lettuce
1 large mango, peeled and sliced
1 large avocado, peeled and sliced
2 roasted bone-in chicken breasts or rotisserie chicken
For the dressing
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon honey
2 tablespoons lemon juice (from 1 large lemon)
1 tablespoon olive oil
Pinch salt and black pepper
1. Shred chicken off of the bone in large chunks. Set aside.
2. Peel and slice avocado and mango.
3. On a large serving platter, arrange lettuce on bottom, then layer mango, avocado, and chicken pieces.
4. Whisk dressing ingredients until combined and drizzle over salad before serving.
Recipe and photo by Kaleigh McMordie of Lively Table.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top