47. Recipe: Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
These lighter 5-ingredient enchiladas use nonfat plain Greek yogurt and low calorie salsa to add flavor and mouthfeel without going overboard on calories.
Skill level: Beginner
Start to Finish: 40 minutes
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 25 minutes
1 cup shredded, cooked chicken (leftover rotisserie chicken works great for this!)
1/2 cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
1 cup salsa
2 (8”) tortillas (whole wheat, gluten free, or whatever you prefer)
1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9×5-inch loaf pan by spraying with a nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine shredded chicken, Greek yogurt, and ½ cup of the salsa.
3. Divide mixture and place in a row in the center of each tortilla. Wrap tortilla around mixture and place seam-side down in prepared baking dish.
4. Top evenly with remaining salsa, then cheese.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until enchiladas are heated through and cheese is melted. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Recipe and photo by Lindsey Janeiro, RDN, LDN of Nutrition to Fit.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top