Nutritional info per serving
509 calories, 39g protein, 44g carbs, 19g fat
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!
Makes 4 servings
- 2 cups frozen shelled edamame
- 1 ripe avocado
- ½ cup cilantro
- 1 small canned chipotle chili pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 large whole-grain wraps
- 2 cups sliced cooked chicken
- 2 carrots, sliced into matchsticks
- 2 jarred roasted red peppers, sliced
How to make it
Prepare edamame according to package directions. Drain and combine in a bowl with avocado, cilantro, chili pepper, garlic, lemon juice, cumin powder, and salt until slightly chunky. If needed, add a bit of water to help with mixing.
Spread mixture on wraps and top with chicken, carrots, and roasted red peppers. Roll tightly and slice in half.