Eating a salad doesn’t have to mean sitting down to a big bowl of lettuce. It’s all about the balance between veggies, proteins, and good fats.
For this relatively healthy take on the classic Cobb salad, focus on the fact that you’re getting 60g of protein and only 17g of fat. It’s all in the proper ratio.
Nutrition Information (per serving)
474 calories, 60g protein, 21g carbs, 17g fat, 7g fiber
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!
Makes 2 servings
- 5 cups chopped baby spinach (or regular spinach with stems removed)
- 6 oz lean grilled turkey breast (or turkey deli meat), chopped
- 1 Tbsp real bacon bits
- 2 Tbsp reduced-fat crumbled blue cheese
- 2 hard-boiled egg whites, chopped
- 1 small tomato, cored and chopped
- 4 black olives, chopped
- 2 Tbsp reduced-fat blue cheese dressing
How to make it
Put all ingredients except dressing in a large bowl. Just before eating salad, add dressing and toss using salad tongs, two forks, or two wooden spoons.