Sure, there are many ways you can mix up an egg salad recipe. But for right now, we’re sticking with a classic. This ridiculously simple recipe—the most complicated thing you’ll have to do is boil eggs—which takes less than 15 minutes to whip up and tastes great on its own or in a wrap.
Nutrition (per serving)
374 calories; 35g fat; 14g protein; 5g carbohydrate; 1g dietary fiber; 4g net carbs.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!
Makes 3 servings
- ½ green bell pepper, diced
- 2 large celery ribs, diced—include any crisp leaves
- 4 scallions, sliced thin—include the crisp part of the green
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, and chopped
- 6 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp brown mustard
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
How to make it
Cut up your vegetables and your eggs and combine them in a mixing bowl. Stir together the mayonnaise and mustard, then add to the salad and stir it all up. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Eat as is, wrap in lettuce leaves, or stuff into tomatoes.