Chicken and Vegetable Cous Cous
– 1/3 cup cous cous
– 1/3 cup freeze-dried chopped chicken (omit for vegetarian)
– 1/2 cup freeze-dried mixed vegetables
– 1 tbsp. dried onion flakes
– 1 1/2 tsp. chicken bouillon granules (omit for vegetarian)
– 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
– 1/4 tsp. dried sage
– 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
– 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
– 1/4 tsp. salt
– 1 1/2 cups hot water
At Home: Add all ingredients (except water) to a reusable quart-sized freezer bag. Seal bag and store until ready to use.
To Cook: Bring water to a boil and carefully pour into bag (pro tip: rest bag between two rocks). Seal bag and let soak for 9 minutes, turning bag upside down after 3-4 minutes to redistribute and mix ingredients. Open, and eat directly from the bag.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top