Kitchen Sink Power Balls
Full disclosure: If you need your food to look perfect and pretty, these power balls might not be for you. But if you can get past their color, you’ll be rocking after you have a few of these.
– 1/2 small jar of almond butter (creamy is better than the separated kind)
– 1 tablespoon of HANAH ONE
– 1 handful of rolled oats
– 1 tablespoon of matcha powder
– 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
– 1/4 cup of chopped almonds
– 1 shot of maple syrup
– 1 pinch of salt
Mix all the ingredients together. Add more oats if the mixture is too wet, or add more almond butter if it is too dry. Let sit for 20 minutes. Then, by hand, roll little balls and place on a plate. Put them in the fridge and let them sit overnight.
They might look funny, but they are full of energy to be burned.
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!Back to top