Nutritional info per serving
544 calories, 39g protein, 18g carbs, 36g fat
For access to exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews, and more, subscribe on YouTube!
Makes 4 servings
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 (14 oz) can diced tomatoes
- ¾ cup canned coconut milk
- ½ box (about 5 oz) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1½ lbs center-cut skinless salmon fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Juice of ½ lime
How to make it
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and salt; cook until soft and darkened, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and ginger; heat for 1 minute. Stir in curry paste; heat for 30 seconds. Stir in tomatoes and coconut milk; bring to a simmer and heat for 5 minutes.
Stir in spinach and peas, and return to simmer. Lower heat to medium-low, nestle in salmon, and coat salmon in the sauce. Cover pan and heat for 5 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through. Squeeze in lime juice.